I recently received a 40% off coupon as a Birthday Discount. There were no restrictions stated on this discount but, upon trying to purchase a Buy One, Get One Free and applying this coupon to the purchase I was told NO by the sales clerk.

I complained to the company but was told there are restrictions to their coupons. After lodging a complaint with their company, I received a phone call and told them about the problem. They admitted that there should have been a restriction notice on my coupon and admitted that they were wrong.

But, did they live up to their obligation via the coupon I received--NO they would not. Needless to say, they lost me as a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "live up to the 40% off the sale as promised in their coupon". This person is overall dissatisfied with Vitamin World. The most disappointing about vitamin world coupon at Vitamin World was company policies in regards to discount coupons Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitamin World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Vitamin World to other companies on our site.

Comments